1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fox News refers to Michelle Obama as Barack's "Baby Mama"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by spinning27, Jun 11, 2008.

1. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

I wouldn't put anything past Hannity.

2. RossLT

RossLT Guest

I got O'Reilly on that one. He wanted to call Ludacris an N

3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Every once in a while, on my way to work, I flip on Hannity's radio show when I get tired of hearing the same 5 songs on the radio, just to see how long I can stand listening to him.

Today, it took me about 30 seconds. He kept ranting the same crap he's been ranting about for the last six months about how unfair the liberal media is because they aren't 'questioning' Obama about 'Reverend Wright.'

4. EmbassyRow

EmbassyRow Active Member

Confession time. I heard a skit on Rush Limbaugh's show the other day as I flipped through the six channels I get on the radio around here. It was a spoof skit about an important-buzzwords-in-public-speaking tape that Obama was selling.

I'm not a Rush guy by any stretch of the imagination, but...it was kinda funny.

5. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

Dammit. You beat me to O'Reilly. I wanted him in the "first anchor to use the "N" word pool.

6. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

All Hannity is capable of is recycling the same three talking points, and it's almost to the point of comedy. I flipped on the rerun of Hannity and Colmes tonight and he was screaming something about flag pins and Rezko and blah blah blah.

7. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Rather.

8. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Last week, I heard Hannity making a whole laundry list of complaints about why people criticize him for questioning Obama about a bunch of issues that the liberal media were being silent about. His list included flag pins, Rev. Wright, Obama's wife, Obama's record, the guest minster in the church, and why he's such a liberal.

Other than Obama's record, I couldn't for the life of me figure out how the other stuff would be such an issue in today's world of Iraq, high gas prices, and a crappy economy.

9. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

Well, theoretically "why he's such a liberal" would fall into the record category, although complaining about his not being questioned about "being such a liberal" is an actual case of begging the question (not the incorrect usage one sees so often).

My God, I can't wait to see these nuts scream their heads off when a Democrat is in the White House. And even if Obama doesn't win, it's bound to happen sometime.

10. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Can Cindy "Sugar Momma" McCain be far behind?

11. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

John Gibson is sure to say something beyond disgraceful between now and November.

12. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

sfsl;fjsfifsalfi,fksd;lasdf

I mean, wha?

Draft saved Draft deleted