1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fox News drops all pretenses

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Uncle.Ruckus, May 30, 2012.

1. Tom Petty

Tom Petty New Member

and in 2008, GM was all but BK, wasn't it?

i mean jesus christ, that's like a man dying of thirst bitching about the taste of the water you just handed him.

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

They could use a righty stopper. Hell, they could use anybody.

3. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

News organization.

4. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

www.salon.com/2012/05/30/fox_news_cuts_obama_attack_ad/

Update 3: Fox News’ Executive Vice President of Programming, Bill Shine, tells Yahoo News, “The package that aired on ‘Fox & Friends’ was created by an associate producer and was not authorized at the senior executive level of the network.”

5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Fair and balanced.

6. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

I never took much of anything on that channel seriously. Just the cute anchor chicks who read copy from a teleprompter.

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Bin Laden is dead. It should head every accomplishment video about the president.

But GM is back to perfect health? That would be heavier propaganda than the piece they ran.

I'd be in perfect health if I was subsidized by $50 billion of government largesse, plus tax rules that make me take money from the government rather than giving it for the next umpteen years, and every tax incentive to consumers possible to buy my products.

I'd also use the blessings reigned down from my Rabbi Obama much better than GM has. GM is in perfect health the same way that FOX News is fair and balanced.

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-february-28-2012/i-can-t-believe-it-got-better-

proof

9. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

The producer who made the video was all set to take a job at CNN.

Not so much, now.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entries/nyt-fox-video-producers-cnn-job-offer-revoked

10. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Either Fox News plays a game where it throws shit and inaccuracies against the wall (Mark Foley, D-Fla) and blames it on low-level staff when the shit is thrown back, or no one is really watching what its low-level producers are doing.

Given Ailes' legendary control, and his association with Nixon, I'm going with the former.

11. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

CNN doesn't hire conservatives. :D

12. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

[​IMG]

Whut?

Draft saved Draft deleted