1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fox News does it again . . .

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BTExpress, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Actually he made copies that he shouldn;t have made and removed them. The documents are all still there, which is why he's not in Allenwood right now.

2. markvid

markvid Guest

Why did he find the need to do that? Wanted to get his story straight to the 9/11 Commission?

3. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Glad you still concede that the word "stole" is still in play here.

4. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Try telling law enforcement, or the Feds, or the IRS, or a grand jury that making copies of sensitive, classified or otherwise important documents and "removing" the copies isn't a crime.

And I love your use of the word "removing" as a euphimism for the good, old-fashioned word: "stole."

5. JR

JR Well-Known Member

And in other news, the Pentagon has joined the FBI & the CIA in domestic surveillance.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/14/washington/14spy.html?hp&ex=1168750800&en=203bd3d1f0cd9644&ei=5094&partner=homepage

The Pentagon has been using a little-known power to obtain banking and credit records of hundreds of Americans and others suspected of terrorism or espionage inside the United States, part of an aggressive expansion by the military into domestic intelligence gathering.

United States of Banana America?

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

I knew it! That's why my ATM card was locked the other day! Those bastards read SportsJournalists.com!!

In other news, now that the board's resident yeehaw has chimed in, I guess it's been proven you can indeed type with bloody knuckles.

7. fishwrapper

fishwrapper Active Member

Kevin McHale?

8. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

This nation has no reason to ponder what Condi Rice would do with national security documents, a fact that has been proven spectacularly.

9. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

PEDOPHILE = an adult who has a sexual desire for children.

Whether said person is ever convicted of a crime doesn't matter.

You can be a pedophile and never lay a hand on a child.

10. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Except for the fact that pedophile is defined as having a desire for CHILDREN that are either prepubescent or just at puberty. Foley is a sick pervert, but not by definition a pedophile.

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

Picking nits.

And no offense, but if he was a Democrat, I wonder if you'd be so eager to explain to us the difference.

12. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

So the truth is picking nits? And no offense, but if he was a Democrat, I wonder if you'd be so careless to make the error.

If you really need to say I look bad because you made an error, go ahead.

Draft saved Draft deleted