1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fox drops the ball

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by fishhack2009, Jan 16, 2010.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Too easy.

2. fishhack2009

fishhack2009 Active Member

Sheesh. Again, lighten up. If you can't have a civil discussion or take a joke, then take a hike. I explained why I started the thread. If you choose not to take me at my word, then fine. I really don't give a shit why you think I started the thread. Move on.

3. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Lighten up, dickbag.

4. fishhack2009

Right on cue.

5. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

How was my post not civil? Because I invoked Hannity?

Your explanation sucked. And reeked of bullshit. And you know it. Which is why I'm still wasting my time here.

You're right, I should move on, and I will. This is not worth it. But you have been so disingenuous on this thread. And I'm gonna call you on that. You have to have a point, man. You have to be able to defend it. This was a bullshit thread, based on your first post. You played it wrong.

And I'm going to try and figure out a way to take a joke. I suck at humor.

And nothing personal, honestly. I just don't like the way you approached any of this.

I'm trying to be fair and balanced.

6. fishhack2009

Fair enough.

Once again: I asked a question. You questioned my motives for asking it, and the way I asked it. That's fine. I'm a big boy. Let's agree to disagree, okay? One person's bullshit is another person's legitimate argument. I respect your opinion. Respect mine, and we're good.

Take care, and have a good night.

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Care Bear posts; you decide.

8. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

As you said, fair enough. Have a good night, too. I still want to meet this "Francis." :D

9. fishhack2009

It's a "Stripes" reference. One of the best unintentionally funny characters in the movie... :D

10. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

11. fishhack2009

"I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill ya."

Epic part of the movie.

It kind of lost steam after boot camp graduation, though.

12. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

As a (drunk) bleeding heart liberal I was actually offended that Olberman went after the Right in one of his Haiti broadcasts. Seriously? Focus on the topic at hand and leave the Righties alone. Please people, just raise awareness for people who have waaaaaay leessssssss than we have right now. Including wine.

Draft saved Draft deleted