1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Four zeros for me? Yeah, that seems about right. ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by mike311gd, Jan 29, 2008.

1. :D ;D :eek:

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Hmmm. No.

3. Jeremy Goodwin

Jeremy Goodwin Active Member

Congrats Mike. I've enjoyed your posts and the random Sports Night threadjacks we occasionally get into.

4. Outing alert -- bostonbred works for NPR.
    Congrats to the youngest member of the maintenance crew at the Great House Of Fail.

5. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

That's 2,360 posts in January, if you're scoring at home. That is more than 84 per day. And there are three full days left in the month.

We are witnessing SportsJournalists.com history. Putting it in perspective, BYH has to average 24.3 posts per day from here on out (that's 65,707.2 total seconds) just to avoid getting passed by the end of the year.

And if Jenna Fischer were my sister, I'd gladly take up incest.

6. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

We all know he won't last...

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Congrats, Mike911. Thanks for keeping a smile and keep coming back for more.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. BYH

BYH Active Member

I remain convinced that either Mikey or Fenian (b/c it's an election year) will surpass me by the end of the year. At least I'm hoping!

Mikey, congrats. You are quite possibly the funniest fucker on this site. No one's had a run like this since bubbler a few years back. And your passion for Scrubs matches mine, quite the feat.

See you at 20K on Ash Wednesday!

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Nice....

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Thanks for the kind words, folks. I'm making no predictions to pass anyone, especially BYH. I just wanted to get to five digits before I turned 25. Now that I've done that ... well, shit. Is there anything else to do -- aside from the obvious?

Oh, well. I guess I'll just keep going. ...

Early apologies to F_B for making his beautiful list of predictions look ugly in one spot. Let's just thank Christ it doesn't include mugshots. ...

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I thought this was going to be the Saved By The Bell Brokeback clip. This is better.

12. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I wouldn't change a thing, dude.

Well, maybe if I could get Angola's sister alone for a few minutes. ...

Draft saved Draft deleted