1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Four years later, he comes home.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hockeybeat, Mar 31, 2008.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Hey everyone look. Wile's back.

2. There's no place hot enough in hell for the people who monkeyed us into the clusterfuck.
    I know. I checked.

3. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Steak, I hardly think there's a dot-com revolution that's going to pour out "help wanted" ads by the columns like happened FOR Clinton. Hum Springsteen's "Glory Days" all you want, but the thought of Obama's postwar plan of cookies and tea for all our enemies at the White House is scary, as if suddenly there's going to be trust.

4. Well if Yawn doesn't think Obama's foreign policy will work, then I'm definitely having second thoughts.

5. Don't you know there's nothing between being lied into an illegal and unjustified clusterfuck against a country that didn't attack us, and "tea and cookies."
    What. A. Fucking. Idiot.

6. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Maybe, maybe not. My point is that the current regime has had eight years and has done little but fuck things up. I think it's time someone else got a chance.

7. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Cookies and tea!
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. Cadet

Cadet Guest

I'll take a shot at that:
    http://www.newsvine.com/_news/2008/03/29/1398861-richardson-visits-colombia-us-hostages

9. markvid

markvid Guest

Yeah, I'm sure that's ever come out of his or W's mouth about the soldiers.
    There are times we go a little too far on here.

10. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

No, Mark. It was "they volunteered."

11. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

Things won't get worse.

12. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Gain their trust and give away what? Not that I like the idea of any Americans being held hostage, but the general rule is that those people want things that are not what most of the free world would consider reasonable, but capitulation.

Draft saved Draft deleted