1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Four Loko banned in Massachusetts

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Smallpotatoes, Nov 18, 2010.

1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

My college spy, AKA my daughter, says that the taste of this stuff is so foul as to make ingesting it impossible.

2. CYowSMR

CYowSMR Member

I like it just fine after a few Southern Coca-Colas.

3. SoCalScribe

SoCalScribe Member

I love that bumwine website, although I wish they'd updated it in the last couple years. Cisco is actually pretty good for the price.

If I didn't fear prosecution in this digital age, I would have more to say. Instead I'm just that annoying message board that some people vaguely recollect but that ultimately is a waste of eveyone's time.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Four Loko will make you do some crazy shit:

The evidence has left no doubt that Mr. Morales killed Mr. Carson, but Mr. Morales has mounted a defense challenging the prosecution’s theory that he singled out Mr. Carson because he was gay. He has argued that he is “not a bigot of any type” and that he never intended to kill Mr. Carson.

On cross-examination, Mr. Morales said he had consumed 10 strong drinks in the eight hours leading up the shooting, including six Four Loko malt liquors and four plastic tumblers of rum.

5. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

How did Daddy Bloomberg miss banning this before leaving office?

Draft saved Draft deleted