1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fort Wayne/White House plagiarism

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by WaylonJennings, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

Comedy gold there.

2. Your Honor, the defendant would like to withdraw his plea of not guilty and enter a plea of dumbassery.

3. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

The whole story, by the woman who exposed the fraud:

http://www.slate.com/id/2185657/nav/tap3/

And on a personal note, I'd just like to add that based on the picture accompanying the story, I'm betting that serial plagiarism is only the tip of the pathological iceberg here - counterbehavioral repressive/obsessive self-loathingwise. Just a hunch.

4. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Worthy of the Larry Craig award?

5. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Maybe. Just one of those faces. Might as easily be

"I have no idea how those got in my bag, sir, but I can assure you I've never shoplifted anything in my life."

or

"You'll find all the others stuffed in the crawlspace. It's the oddest thing, but what I feel right now is relief. Honestly. Relief. Have you ever felt like that, officer?"

6. friend of the friendless

friend of the friendless Active Member

Sirs, Madames,

I suspect that this guy masturbates and fakes orgasm.

None of this would have happened if Al Gore hadn't invented the Internet.

YD&OHS, etc

7. SockPuppet

SockPuppet Active Member

How many examples do we need that the Bush Administration is chock-full of people who believe The Rules don't apply to them?
    Also, this guy was a middle-man for conservative Christian crap. He was in charge of making politics a right-wing religious bed rock. Thank God he was such a putz.

8. My god, they all just suck, don't they?

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Has any president since U.S. Grant surrounded himself with such a bunch of lowlifes, liars, incompetents, plagiarists, felons, embezzlers and nincompoops?

10. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Harding.

Carter was a prancing clown show, as well, but not like Harding.

11. friend of the friendless

friend of the friendless Active Member

Sirs, Madames,

I swear I've read that email before.

Via e-mail, White House spokeswoman Dana Perino told us, “We strongly appreciate (YOUR NAME HERE)’s service and many contributions, and we have been saddened by the situation.”

YD&OHS, etc

Draft saved Draft deleted