1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Former prep star exonerated of kidnap and rape.. 10 years too late

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, May 24, 2012.

1. Deskhack

Deskhack Member

Wow. You talk about someone getting fucked seven ways to Sunday by the justice system, starting with the girl (who should go to prison for a long, long time) and going through the idiot attorney who suggested that he plead no contest. A lot of people owe this guy for essentially ruining his life. I hope he gets what he deserves.

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

If there isn't, she needs a job. Pronto.

3. Double J

Double J Active Member

Nice talk.

4. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

I love this. "I'm sorry I ruined your life and cost you a football scholarship, but lets let bygones be bygones."

I would like to think civil litigation would be the least of her concerns, she should be looking at jail time for perjury and false accusations, etc.

But yeah, I would sue her for everything she and her mother has now and may ever have again.

Lesson to be learned from all of this, don't f*ck crazy.

5. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Is there a statute of limitations on perjury charges? I hope not in this case because she needs to spend at least 10 years in prison for this.

And, yeah, I hope this bitch and her mother wind up living in a van down by the river when he and the school district are done with them in court. I hope they lose everything they own.

Draft saved Draft deleted