1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Former Gov. Spitzer has a thing for Kristins

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by EStreetJoe, Mar 27, 2008.

1. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

http://www.nypost.com/seven/03272008/news/regionalnews/and_there_he_hos_again_103741.htm

Story continues for two pages after that. There's a photo at the Post link of this new Kristin. Plus there's a link to an album of photos of her (some borderline NSFW)

Remember he was serviced by "Kristin" (aka Ashley Dupre) at the Emporer's VIP Club.

2. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Ya gotta love The Post.

3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

TTIWWOP!

I hope this Kristin is better looking than that last dawg.

4. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Depends how you like them. Go to the link up top and see. They look nothing alike.

5. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Actually, the first Kristin was a solid babe in my book ... though not worth $4,000. You'd better be about two weeks removed from being Penthouse Pet of the year to worth that amount.

Gotta love those Post and News headline writers. Fucking geniuses, they are.

6. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Uh oh. Wicked Models. I was afraid of this. Guys, I may not be around much in the coming months. I hope you remember me on good terms.

7. dawgpounddiehard

dawgpounddiehard Active Member

I gotta side with the former ex-Gov on this one, I've met quite a few good-looking girls in my lifetime named Kristen.

8. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

This woman is HOT. Yeah, she's trashy, but HOT.

9. The Big Ragu

Wow. In college, I came up with a loose rule and a few corollaries. Funny you should mention Kristen and good-looking women. My friends used to laugh at this one. But I had a rule that if you name your daughter Kristen -- or a derivative of it (Kirsten, Christine, etc.) -- there is a strong chance she is going to turn out ridiculously hot. I made it my goal to date only Kristens and Kirstens at one point in college, which brought limited success and quite a bit of rejection.

I still believe that Kristen is a formula for a beautiful woman at least eight times out of 10, though.

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Really. I thought she looked kind of like a guy with store-bought boobs and a blonde wig.

But she made it work, I'll give you that.

11. The Big Ragu

Are you speaking for Ace or Elliot Spitzer when you say she made it work?

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I mean in the sense she became a successful businesswoman with a photo spread in newsday, complete with really trite and obvious cutlines.

Draft saved Draft deleted