1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Former child stars acting like (roosters) toward Kirk Cameron

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by mpcincal, Apr 19, 2012.

1. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

Saw this on a link to a link to a link on hondo's Bollywood murder thread and thought it was hilarious:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/b6ddedd57e/ccokc-child-celebrities-opposing-kirk-cameron

And apparently Cameron thought it was funny too: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/04/18/kirk-cameron-thinks-fellow-80s-sitcom-stars-video-slamming-his-views-on-gay/?intcmp=trending

It was interesting seeing some of these people and how they look now; Christine Lakin and Josie Davis aged reallllly well.

2. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

I can remember watching that hideous Step By Step show with Patrick Duffy purely because Christine Lakin got so hot. (She's nearly two years older than me, so it wasn't creepy, either.)

3. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

That was pretty funny and, yowza, Lakin and Davis look good. Davis is the one who surprised me though because her character was so annoying and not particularly attractive (especially compared to Nicole Eggert).

I was always fond of Lakin (and she's my age, too, so again, not creepy).

4. Greenhorn

Greenhorn Active Member

I had never heard of Lakin before this video. Josie Davis is a total stunner. She acts a lot more regularly than the others in that video. She was on an episode of Chuck not too long ago.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

If you like Josie Davis, rent Sonny or google Josie Davis and Sonny.

6. rmanfredi

rmanfredi Active Member

A buddy of mine went out on one or two dates with the chick from "Out of This World" in college; let's just say that she definitely had a bit of a wild streak back then.

7. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

I know a guy who had sex with "Blossom".

8. rmanfredi

rmanfredi Active Member

Take it to the Urban Legends thread.

9. 3OctaveFart

3OctaveFart Guest

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  10. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

That one hit my school in junior high. The kid in question had supposedly met her during a family trip to Disney World.

11. Mizzougrad96

Even Sheldon Cooper won't bang her. :D

12. Mizzougrad96

What's worse breastfeeding a kid until he's 4 or feeding him birdstyle a la Alicia Silverstone?

Draft saved Draft deleted