1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Former Biogenesis Leaker to Meet With MLB

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Deeper_Background, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

Anthony Bosch's former employee at Biogenesis, Porter Fischer, is expected to speak with MLB investigators after swiping and leaking documents from the now-defunct South Florida clinic.
    The former Biogenesis employee who leaked documents that link Alex Rodriguez, Milwaukee Brewers star Ryan Braun and other players to the now-defunct South Florida clinic will meet with Major League Baseball investigators this week.

Porter Fischer is expected to share records he swiped from the Biogenesis offices after he had a falling out over money with Anthony Bosch, the self-styled “biochemist” who operated the Coral Gables anti-aging clinic, TMZ first reported Monday. Bosch allegedly supplied performance-enhancing drugs to Rodriguez, Braun and almost two dozen other players.

“Of course my client is going to talk with MLB,” Fischer’s attorney, Raymond Rafool, told the Daily News. “My client wants to do the right thing.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/i-team/biogenesis-employee-meet-mlb-investigators-article-1.1387695#ixzz2XwKG01Fz

2. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

So is MLB paying this guy? He has no legal reason to speak with them.

3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Exactly. MLB doesn't have the power of law behind it.

4. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I'll wait until Debka runs with the story.

5. Fly

Fly Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Allegedly not the leaker in the above story.

6. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

I just pissed my pants with laughter on that one.

Draft saved Draft deleted