1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fore please! Running Masters thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by MileHigh, Apr 7, 2013.

1. trifectarich

trifectarich Well-Known Member

2. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

When that asshole was working for Tiger, he wouldn't talk to the media at all. Now that's he working for someone else, he won't talk unless it's to rip Tiger.
    Fuck Steve Williams.

3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

If I were Scott, I would be extremely unhappy if my caddie, my employee, was making other golfers' business his business. Shut up and read the putt, Stevie.

4. To that end, I thought he'd already been told once by Scott to STFU with regard to Tiger.

5. H.L. Mencken

H.L. Mencken Member

Yes, Stevie is doing a really terrible job for Scott these days. He should clearly resign.

Meanwhile, how's Joe LaCava doing making sure his boss understands the rules in the biggest moment of the biggest tournament of the year?

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The full story on the viewer who called in the illegal drop.

http://m.golf.com/399250/the-real-story-behind-tigers-drop/

7. Drip

Drip Active Member

Deadsping calls them punk-assed snitches.
    http://deadspin.com/punk-ass-snitches-who-ratted-out-tiger-woods-identified-486213426?fb_action_ids=10151634660067354&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map={%2210151634660067354%22%3A305670876232235}&action_type_map={%2210151634660067354%22%3A%22og.likes%22}&action_ref_map=[]

8. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

PLEASE DELETE LONG LINKS!!!!!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted