1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fordham hoops coach's wife is not happy

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Cosmo, May 17, 2016.

1. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Am I wrong that this seems beneath the Washington Post to "dish" on?

HanSenSE likes this.
  3. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Their early lead blog is filled with stuff like this.

4. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

That was nice of her to show future men what they're in store for.

Good lord. Lawyer up and take half his shit. Don't show your ass on social media.

wicked likes this.
  5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Can't wait until the WaPo looks into how Bezos treats women, and if he's ever cheated on his wife.

Mr. Sunshine likes this.
  6. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

By the time she's done people will be understanding why he cheated.

7. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

A former assistant at Richmond, I believe? Part of the Beilein coaching tree?

But yeah, social media.

8. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Now she knows how players feel when their coach leaves for a better position.

9. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

You think college is a crazy time.

Then you think your 20s are crazier.

Then you hit your 40s and all hell breaks loose and you wonder what the big fucking deal was about those younger years and all your supposed confusion.

I've avoided the domestic trouble, knock on wood. But dammit there's drama all over the place, and a LOT of unhappy people that we know.

10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Anyone else notice Bonesteel's tagline about an amicable divorce from the Post? Is that his typical tag, or did he write it for this particular post to be ironic?

11. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I am never in favor of cheating on your spouse in a committed relationship, but the Big Lead had a link to her blog. It kinda reads like a teenager's. She was devoted to her husband, that was nice.

But very big on Disney stuff. The name of the blog is run, knit and travel. And she loves to shop.

My guess is they outgrew each other. They have no kids. He is scratching and clawing his way up the coaching ladder. She is bored and shops and wears silly outfits for 10ks.

The one thing that guys never outgrow is the attraction to younger 'tang.

Sad that this happened to her, and it may be cathartic, but it isn't a good advert for a future mate.

Draft saved Draft deleted