1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

For Your Deliberation: SJ's Biggest Dork

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by MisterCreosote, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

Ugh. I hate it when people quote his posts.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

First rule of the button. Don't talk about the button! Not that I expect you to show this place any respect.

3. outofplace

A sort-of comment from a sock puppet. Almost brings a tear to my eye.

4. Meatie Pie

Meatie Pie Member

Sock puppet? A change of clothes.

5. outofplace

A change of clothes that allows the wearer to step away from his or her posting history, which is really all we have on an anonymous message board (except for those who make their real names known, of course). I get that some people have good reason for doing it, but I think there is far too much abuse of that practice around here, especially with the clarification from the mods that we can no longer refer to sock puppets by their prior identities.

I know I'm a pain in the ass, but at least I don't try to hide behind "new clothes."

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Yeah, what's the resident hippie redneck got to do to get mentioned!?!

7. outofplace

Apparently, you just aren't annoying enough. That's one problem I don't have. :)

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I guess I need to participate in the next Steelers-jack then.

9. Meatie Pie

Meatie Pie Member

OOP, maybe it's none of your damn business why? Is there a chance that's possible?

You should hide from your tendency to take a tiny kernel of what you think you might know about something, and build a completely false picture of it, from which you'll start shooting your mouth off like you have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

10. outofplace

Did I ask why? No. I don't care. I just see too many posters taking advantage of it.

11. Meatie Pie

Meatie Pie Member

You don't care, yet you're complaining about it.

12. outofplace

I don't care WHY you felt the need to "change clothes." Please, try to keep up. It does seem to be very difficult for you, but perhaps a bit more effort would make a difference.

Draft saved Draft deleted