1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

For those who have an opinion or a vote, who is the 2007 Heisman winner?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hockeybeat, Nov 24, 2007.

1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Tebow just scores from 23 yards out....funny thing, they gave Florida the same number of points as they did when he scored all those short TDs.

2. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Okay, I get it...I make a case for a kid, the same way other people are making a case for McFadden or Colt, you I get accused of sucking him off.

3. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

can't accuse him of being dense anymore. good work hondo! (of course, once again he avoids answering the question)

4. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Posted this on the running thread, but it's pretty fitting here. I just saw the highlight of the Tebow TD run, and it was pretty damn spectacular.

5. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

I wasn't aware there was a question pending. I'm only stating a case for a kid, the same way everyone else has done, without being insulted by lowlifes like Doc.

Tebow 32 yard TD pass, just now. Has one TD pass and one TD runnng 13 games in a row.

McFadden got that?

6. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Without trying to piss anyone off, I'd point out that Tebow has more talent around him than McFadden does.

7. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Good point. BUt someone earlier tried to make the point that a three-loss team shouldn't have the Heisman winner. So is Tebow's team helping or hurting him?

8. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Didn't someone on here post Tebow's numbers after the game was already decided?
    As in many of Tebow's scores came in trash time because Meyer left him in the game.

9. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

If I told you Tebow was a closet Muslim, would it change your mind?

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

What's the most losses a Heisman winner's ever had?

11. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

paul hournung was on a losing team. but that was because of all the sec homers

12. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Whoever was going color with Pam Ward on the BC-Miami game today mentioned that Ryan still was in the running for the Heisman. I wish I could've reached through the TV and asked, "did you watch the Arkansas/LSU game yesterday?"

Draft saved Draft deleted