1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

For the Poin Files, Summertime edition

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hondo, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

I'm just surprised Miss Destiny Witte is not a stripper.

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Yet

3. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Knowing Lakeland as I do, the possibility is open. The stories simply didn't address it.

And yes, for the second time ... I don't know how to post photos here. There's never been a tutorial that I've seen. I'd welcome the help.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Does anyone else think it's kind of a sad statement that the TV station website made a slideshow of shots of the woman -- presumably from her Facebook page -- in a blatant effort just to get clicks?

5. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Based on Ms White's photo, it appears that the boys who move outside of the teacher class are clearly getting an upgrade.

6. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

What's your point?

7. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

If I can do it, anyone can! It is easy

Right click the photo. Call up properties. You'll see an "address" for the photo. Copy that.

Go to post it and you'll see a "quick" button to insert image. Second one in on line above the smiley faces. Hit the button. Put cursor between the two things it brings up and paste the picture url.

8. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Moddy it's a good thing that you don't write instruction manuals for a living. :)

9. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Or, conversely, get the URL for the image.
    Type img between two brackets [], then paste the url, then /img between two brackets.

[​IMG]

10. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

No shit. Kind of scary

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted