1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

For the first time ever the New York Times is not endorsing a single Republican

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JR, Nov 5, 2006.

1. Very nice.
    The quick and easy recipe for not having a democracy any more.

2. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Whatever "the libs" are doing, at least they're not jerking off in memory of Ted Haggard.

3. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Well, I see that the libs' anger mode is on the upward swing. Imagine what it will be like at 7 p.m. Oh wait, that's when the projections of victory come from the media that three hours later, will be studio floor mats because they didn't get it right.

4. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Lee, what you think you know, or others know, is trumped by "you don't quite get it" pn the b-head theory. I could prove that with an "out" of someone, but I won't do that. But "I" am not "he". But it definitely got a chuckle out of me.

5. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Ted Haggard deserves to be crucified. And so do the hypocrites closest to him that knew about this beforehand.

6. Jones

Jones Active Member

Yawn, I believe you're the first poster whose handle qualifies as onomatopoeia. For that, but for nothing else you've done here, you should be proud.

7. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Oh, we're cool, here, zzzzzzzz . . . our expectations have been realistic for six weeks. A House
    takeover, by five seats or so, and a 3-4 seat Senate pickup. Worse than that . . . yeah,
    I'll be disappointed. But I'm not living in fantasyland with those numbers, unlike some others.

8. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Yawn, you ain't gonna be chuckling in eight hours.

9. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Are you the guy Borat talks to in the movie before he takes the mic at the rodeo? Just curious.

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Quite the sphynxian riddle there, Sleepyhead.

If you are not "he" does that make you a she?

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I am him as he is me as we are she as we are all together...

12. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Re: For the first time ever the New York Times is not endorsing a single Republi

Why do you hate America so much?

Draft saved Draft deleted