1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

For the beer drinkers - how many of these have you done?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by EStreetJoe, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Quite a few. They should've added get drunk on beer in the morning then get stoned, which is one of the god-awfullest things you can do. Never been iller in my life, except for the night when I was 18 I drank 18 shots of Cuervo in 10 minutes (the next 4 days were terrible, and how I didn't die I don't know). Tried the 100 shots of beer in 100 minutes (not on the list, either) but only got to 45 or 50; harder than you think unless you're a pro drinker, and even then ...

Had a few other really bad drunk episodes, which is why I pretty much don't drink anymore. Haven't had a drink since New Year's, and before that only scattered Scotches on the rocks in the year before that. I wouldn't mind having some 15-year-old single-malt Balvenie, though. Stuff's like candy.

2. Platyrhynchos

Platyrhynchos Active Member

Angola! can add "Getting drunk on your roof, missing the ladder and falling to the ground."

3. Angola!

Angola! Guest

If you count this one, I'd have 13. Instead I am at 12. I doubt I will pick up the other ones since I steer clear of hard alcohol.

4. Highway 101

Highway 101 Active Member

Is accomplishing 19 of these tasks a good thing, or a bad thing? Especially if you can't remember them all.

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I've done five of them. And I thought I was bad. Now I've got the proof I need to drink more.

6. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

I counted 16. I can't decide to be proud or ashamed...

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Something tells me this is starting to get to be like when your new girlfriend asks you how many people you've slept with...

8. ink-stained wretch

ink-stained wretch Active Member

But I'm much better now.

9. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I've done: 18, 28 and 39.

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I always knew we were related.

11. Highway 101

Highway 101 Active Member

I KNOW I'm not proud of all those feats.

As for the beer adventures, yeah I'm proud that I've been kicked out, carried home and visited Lynchburg. They all make for great stories while flirting with getting kicked out again.

12. JC

JC Well-Known Member

25 and the 100 shots in 100 minutes is much tougher than it sounds

Draft saved Draft deleted