1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

For Olbermann fans...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JackS, Apr 10, 2007.

1. cortez

cortez Member

With all the talk of Imus, what are the chances Faux Snooze would EVER acknowledge wrongdoing by Bill-O or the devil himself, Hannity. Fucking Bastards

2. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Oberman is a phony. He was on his radio program today railing about Imus and Bernie and what bad people they were. What he did not say was how he kissed Imus's butt trying to promote his first go around show on MSNBC. He was happy to be on program then .

He even wrote Imus a suck up letter thanking him. Imus read it on the air.

His ego has no bounds. A few weeks ago he was on making fun of Craig Kilborn.

3. jimmymcd

jimmymcd Guest

Olbermann is a semi-talented hump who wishes he had a huge audience.
    It's amusing to watch the knots you guys tie yourselves in about Fox News. You must watch it all the time.

4. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Boom, Jimmy - There's plenty of truth in what you're saying, and I'm a liberal. He's a putz, in a lot of ways.

I remember hearing him bitching when Couric got the CBS News gig.

Hey, Kieth - YOU WERENT UP FOR THE JOB, OK?!?!?

What a dick.

5. And he's smarter than you, Boom.

6. Chef

Chef Active Member

Olbermann/Patrick kicks some serious ass.

The rest of ESPN Radio can be destroyed.

7. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I watch or DVR Countdown most days. My biggest problem with the show is what the author alluded to --KO only has as guests those who preach to his choir. He would gain credibility by discussing some non-partisan issues or those which cast Democrats in a bad light.

That said, I think that he's a great mix of intelligence and irreverence. I also think that he'll probably quit or be fired in a couple of years -- he seems like the type of person who is usually only happy when they are unhappy.

And his daily hour with Dan Patrick is great radio.

8. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

I would have felt that way if Gehrig's streak had been ended by a sprained ankle or broken arm or the like.

I don't agree with KO there, but I certainly saw its place in the discussion.

9. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Well-Known Member

Maybe all the American Idol talk fills his non-partisan quota. That and Oddball, probably.

10. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Agreed. "Big Show" still getting it done.

11. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Oh I thought this said for Olbermann bashers.

Never mind.

Draft saved Draft deleted