1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

For New Yorkers still upset you were played by Herm Edwards

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by jason_whitlock, Jan 7, 2007.

1. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Didin't say Bledsoe was decent.

Said (and I know reading is a challenge for you) that he gave the Cowboys a better chance to win than Romo.

Nothing happened Saturday to change my mind.

2. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

0 offensive points

3. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Did the Panthers win in Seattle last year?

Check the league stats through the years, instead of practicing your patented, tiresome cherrypicking.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Maybe there ought to be page of columnist links on the board for CWLTH/L (Columnists We Love To Hate/Love).

5. Sportsbruh

Sportsbruh Member

LOL!!!

If he stands up, he can't see it. Scoop, Herm and Micheal don't have that problem. Somebody needs to lay off the cheesefries, ribtips, and hogmogs.
    to locate your tiny genitalia.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

And a safety, when they recovered their own fumble in the end zone.

7. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

That's more information than we needed here.

Oh c'mon now, someone HAD to say it! :)

8. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

The funny thing about this post is that the first clause of that sentence has nothing to do with the second. JDV working out with Tony G has nothing to do with his opinion that Tony G is a total weapon (whatever that means), other than to let us all know, "Hey guys, I work out with famous people!"

JDV, you don't have to tell us every famous person you've worked out with. Many of us have interviewed big-time athletes. Some (not me) have become friendly with them. We're not star-struck by them, nor are we impressed that you once lifted weights in the same room as them, whatever.

9. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

bigpern raises an excellent point that whats-his-ass should really soak in.

10. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Oh, and it was a good column by Jason,whatever.

Nothing worth masturbating to, but I thought it was enjoyable. I have no problem if he wants to post his own work here, even if it is just so that he can bask in the glory of an SportsJournalists.com feud between those who like his stuff and those who can't stand his ego.

Good writing is good writing and this at least saves me the trouble of looking his stuff up. Those who don't like it, don't like Jason or don't want to feed his ego, should probably just ignore him. After all, with someone like him, negative comments are just as good as positive ones. He feeds on both like ham sandwiches and pork rinds (unless he's muslim, in which case it would more likely be cheesesteaks and fritos). ;)

11. DyePack

DyePack New Member

The Bears didn't play the Cowboys in the playoffs that year, soccer fan.

It was the Giants.

12. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Sorry, 'scuse my memory. Still surprised neither of those are up there.

Draft saved Draft deleted