1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

For all you Full House fans

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DemoChristian, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Good deal on Amazon right now.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27/104-6373982-6845560

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Is this a one-day deal? Who cares? I'm buying it.

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

DemoChristian is my hero for the day, and very likely many more days in the future.

Thanks, dude.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

[​IMG]

You got it, dude.

God I wish I had $73 to drop on a series I watch whenever I stumble across it. But since I bought SportsNight four years ago and it's STILL in its plastic wrap, and three of the four seasons of Will & Grace are as well..maybe it's better if I don't.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I think you've already plumbed the depths of pathetitardness. No reason to throw money around at this point.

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I am so excited. Not Jessie Spano excited. But close.

7. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

I had a dream once where I went to a friend's family gathering, and John Stamos was there. Apparently, in my dream, John Stamos is a longtime friend of the family, which puzzled me because I go to their family gatherings all the time and John Stamos is NEVER there.

Anyway, I shook John Stamos' hand and introduced myself. "Hey, John Stamos, how ya doing? That's great, hear you got a new TV show. All you Full House guys are doing great and have new shows -- you, Bob Saget, Dave Coulier." When I said Dave Coulier's name, John Stamos got mad. He stopped smiling and walked away and wouldn't talk to me the rest of my dream.

I do not know if in real life John Stamos and Dave Coulier hate each other, but if I ever get the chance I am going to find out. I was just mostly concerned with the fact that I new the real names of all three Full House dudes.

8. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

This is one of my favorite posts of all time.

9. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

So not everyone dreams of Dave Coulier and John Stamos? Oh, boy. I might have a problem. ...

And you're not bad until you know the cast listings in order of appearance and the producers, the street address (1882 Girard Street) and know who wrote the theme song.

10. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

How did I just KNOW Mikey would be on this thread?

11. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

WTF, Full House is so awful you can't even enjoy it ironically. Except for Becky, natch.

12. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

I'm buying it, just so I can watch the episode where Kimmie gets trashed at any given moment.

Draft saved Draft deleted