1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fool me once, shame on you ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Calvin Hobbes, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Funny stuff there, beer boy. Today at the Subway inside the gas station in Clam Town I told the girl to put more mustard on my sandwich. More, I said. You can keep going till I say stop, I say. So Sweet Sassy Molassy takes matters into her own hands and squirts half the fucking bottle onto the sandwich — a river of mustard drowned whatever condiments she'd loaded into the bread. She looked at me with that punk-ass smirk and asked, "Is that enough mustard?" and I looked at her and smiled and said, "Not really, but let's stop there anyway, sweet pea." She squirted one more squirt.

2. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

hehe.

That must be a second job for the lady at the CVS pharmacy here. I put my card in wrong. Then I saw the little picture showing how to insert the thing. When I mentioned it, she rolled her eyes and said, "Ya, that's why they have it on there."

A thousand replies went through my head, but I just bit my lip.

3. Songbird

I would've probably said something, so more power to you, Heine.

4. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

Well, I would have said something yesterday. I've just turned over a new leaf. It's a long story.

5. Songbird

By all means, share with us, your loving family.

FWIW, I've tried phasing hate out of my life.

6. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Drop this cougar like a hot rock, Calvin. She's fucking your brains out and you can't see past that, right now.

You can pull hot women 18-35, provably, demonstratably hot.

7. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Short and annoying?
    Lupica's coming to SportsJournalists.com for advice about his love life?
    I never saw that one coming.

8. boots

boots New Member

Love is where you find. Lust is where you want it. It's a big difference between the two. Thinking first can save a lot of time and pain and anguish and above all, disappointment.

Draft saved Draft deleted