1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Foo Fighters

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by UNCGrad, May 20, 2012.

1. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Funny, I saw that somewhere else on this thread...

Foo Fighters

2. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

He just gets it.

3. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

In all seriousness... I’m not a huge concert guy, but would love to see FF in person. Every time they’ve been in town, something came up.

4. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

It’s the only band I’ve seen multiple times — in a club, an arena, and Central Park — no matter the venue it’s an outstanding show.

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

6. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

If you haven't seen her, check out a young British girl named Nandi on Instagram. She's an incredible drummer who, in one video, played Everlong and said it was her dream to play with Dave Grohl. Well, he got wind of it, challenged her to a drum off and said if she won, he'd write a song about her. She won by fan vote and he, in fact, wrote a song about her. Lots of fun to watch the back and forth between the two and it further illustrates how awesome Dave Grohl is. The guy just seems to get what living a good life is all about.

OscarMadison and FileNotFound like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted