1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Florida Man survives public hanging

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Slacker, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

US tourist Chris Gursky got more than he bargained for on his first hang-gliding trip while on holiday in Switzerland.

Gursky, an auto-parts manager from Florida, was on his first day of a trip to Europe with his wife when his flying experience went wrong.

In footage shared by Gursky on YouTube, he and a pilot can be seen on the edge of a mountain, where they run and leap into the air; however, it immediately becomes apparent that Gursky is not attached to the glider.

Gursky then clings to the glider and the pilot for about two minutes before they manage to make an emergency landing.

A US hang glider hung on for dear life after his pilot forgot to strap him in

2. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

When that hang glider landed, I would've used the arm with the non-broken wrist to beat the ever-living shit out of that instructor with my helmet like Sandra Oh beat Thomas Haden Church in Sideways. I'd even scream out "YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME!" for effect. And I would expect him to not fight me back.

HC likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted