1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Flash's all-star team

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Flash

Flash Guest

Aw shottie, you do know how to make a girl giggle, don't you? Now stop flirting with me, dammit. You're too old for me.

2. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Much love, Flasher!!!

Maybe we should start a new late-night thread. I'm sure it would be well-received.

3. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Maybe I should start an "attack spup" thread so when someone has something to say as they have tonight, it stays on one thread and doesn't infest the others.

4. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Now WHO would wanna attack spup?

???

5. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Muck Fizzou.

6. Flash

Flash Guest

Aw man, I feel another hug coming on!!! [​IMG]

7. Flash

Flash Guest

Spup, maybe you need to get shitfaced and go on a 'fuck you all' tear. If anything, it might be entertaining.

8. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Lots of whining considering most of us are anonymous and indifferent about it. Who knew the internet needed spotlights?

9. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

You know what. I'm done with this. I'm sure this post will be gone in the morning, but this has become ridiculous. I can't post a single thing on any thread without certain members of the NIAFL finding ways to manipulate it to call me fat. I don't post anything and I get blasted for things my friends have posted.

This has become absolutely ridiculous, so whatever I've done, someone tell me. I am nice on the board. I don't go flaming other people, except indiansnetwork and he and I made amends today, so what the fuck? I am absolutely sick of it.

Do any of you have to question what you want to post because you don't know if someone's going to manipulate your words? Do any of you know what it's like to constantly see cowards on an anonymous message board calling you fat because you posted that you cooked Christmas dinner? If not, I don't want to hear shit about whining.

As for you headbutt, I do know embarrassing personal shit about you that I've refrained from posting on the board because it's not my shit to post; but you would be whining if I did post it. I have not been able to post anything for the last two months without hearing this shit. I'm sick of it. So if you want to take your shots at me, take them now because I'm not going to play nice much longer.

Everyone have a nice evening/day.

10. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

That personal info being that he's hung like a buck gerbil? The board's known that for a long time now.

(Thanks to whoever coined the term "buck gerbil." It rawks!)

11. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I heard he sends Webby money...

12. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Well, plane fare and hotel for an Aruba rendezvous ain't cheap. FHB does have to sweeten the pot a bit.

Draft saved Draft deleted