1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Flash's all-star team

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Flash

Flash Guest

To hell with voting, I'm picking my own crew. And leading the all-star pack is none other than the Late-Night Ramblers.

How could any of you possibly have guessed? Buckweaver, the Good Doc, spup and Norman Stansfield all helped pass a few drunken nights away in the early days of summer.
    And no, I didn't forget. Big Buckin' Agate Monkey garners MVP honours. No one, and I mean no one, could have been a better choice in helping me tell everyone to fuck off one night.

Ah the memories ...

For their caustic wit, Dyepack and Tom Petty ... y'all are the shiznit. Ain't nobody can put somebody in their place like you two boys can. ;)

Slappy, you got my vote for sweetie of the year.

Let's not forget the hockey crew ... JR, Double J, Huggy ... y'all's the bomb!

Under the I'd Hire 'Em in a Minute Category ... writing irish and Ace. Especially because they taught me about a wonderful place called Roswell.

And last but not least, Jason Whitlock, you can slap me with your pimp hand ANY day of the year.

Now fuck me if I've forgotten anyone. Feel free to campaign for your inclusion.
    There will likely be those who will disagree with me and poop all over this thread but you're going to have to remember one very important fact: I don't care.

2. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

This thread is excellent....

[​IMG]

FOR ME TO POOP ON!

3. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Awww.. I'm in the company of dyepack and buckdub. I feel so special. ;) :D

4. Flash

Flash Guest

Ed the Sock kicks the dog's ass ...

[​IMG]

5. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Poop.

No, seriously, I guess the link with Petty is OK. Sometimes I think a Wilbury travels into his cerebral cortex -- or as Boom would say, cortez -- and messes up his thinking. But he's good people.

6. Flash

Flash Guest

Whoops, forgot ... you're also one-half of Couple of the Year!

7. Flash

Flash Guest

You both make me giggle. In different ways of course. Marry me?

8. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I haven't gotten any proposals in a while.

9. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Does that include "Please die?"

10. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Flash and I could have a fight over you dyepack. Would that make you feel better?

11. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Only if there were pictures.

12. Flash

Flash Guest

Jell-O wrestling!

Draft saved Draft deleted