1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Flashforward

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Sep 24, 2009.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

The afghanistan story was a complete and utter waste of time.

The main guy worked on this mosaic for a year to find out... that the flashforward would occur in 4 minutes? yowsa

I still don't know what the hell was resolved... I guess that some of the flashforwards varied slightly..

And that kid Charlie is the worst actress ever on screen.

2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Was that the one where the college kid(s) got framed for some sort of bombing? Traveller? My family loved that show...

again, we were hung out to dry when that got cancelled.

3. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

I gave up on Flashforward after it went on its break and I'm pretty glad that I did.
    The premise was good, great even, but the writing and acting was just awful. That guy, the one from Shakespeare in Love, he was just terrible.
    Lots of the performances were just leaden and hard to watch without laughing.

4. We loved that show as well. Well, maybe didn't love it, but watched it faithfully until it was cancelled.

5. lisa_simpson

lisa_simpson Active Member

Traveler was on NBC, if memory serves. I think Mizzou is referring to The Nine.

6. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

That's kind of the problem these days. Shows don't get a chance to develop a following. Too many shows are canceled after just one season.
    Imagine if NBC pulled the plug on Seinfeld after the first season?

Draft saved Draft deleted