1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Flash Help

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spup1122, Feb 5, 2007.

1. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I'm building a flash file for a web site I'm developing. I desperately need help learning Flash. I've never used it before. I'm building the site with dreamweaver, which I'm learning, too, but it's much easier than building a flash project. If anyone can help me, PLEASE PM me.

I can normally pick up programs pretty quickly, but this one is giving me headaches.

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Well, Flash is brassy and likes to post cleavage. Other than that, I can't help you.

3. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Damn. Beat me to it.

4. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Sorry ... I have no useful info on the subject. I bet JDV can give you lots of good info, though. He's an expert, whatever.

5. Wow. That was a lot of effort, bigpern, for not much of a payoff. Hmmm ... do I sound too much like BYH's wife there?

6. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Impressive, Ellis. You went Peter North on us and nailed two people at once.

(and, true, it wasn't my best effort. They can't all be gold, dammit!)

7. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted