1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Flash: Ann Coulter is a hateful shrew

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Jun 27, 2007.

1. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Ashy, sorry buddy but I have to disagree. As good as it may be for their business, I really don't think Coulter, Rush and their ilk WANT a Democrat to win.

Having the GOP in charge of the White House for the last eight years certainly has done nothing to tone down their rhetoric.

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Duck....no one in this thread has compared Coulter and Maher. Where exactly did you see that it was being done so?

3. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

We need to stop talking about this horrible, hateful woman and just ignore her. She's like a bratty kid, she just wants attention...doesn't matter if its good or bad. That douchebag Chris Matthews should be ashamed of himself for having her on his show for a full hour. Of course, Matthews isn't exactly raising the level of political discourse in this country to a high level either.

4. Mighty_Wingman

Mighty_Wingman Active Member

Couldn't agree more. Word for word.

5. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

Alley.....I suppose you're right but they'll still have an audience if a Dem is President, thats not going to change.

All I know is me and my ilk don't listen to Rush or Ann or Al Franken, any of them.

6. duckncover

duckncover Member

Right here. Maher did not say something similar.

7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Yeah . . . kind of like the Nazis were ambushed at Stalingrad.

8. Mighty_Wingman

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_Law

9. To me, the real roadkill in this show is Matthews. The guy once was a sharp, incisive political commentator. Here, he gets rolled by a spavined sociopath on his own program and just sits there like a lawn ornament while the show falls apart around him.
    Jesus wept.

10. dog428

dog428 Active Member

I don't understand how Ann Coulter makes money. If nothing else, the fact that this lunatic has made a damn fine living being an absolute psychotic bitch should be horribly shameful to us all.

11. I wasn't defending her. I was actually saying how horrible her delivery is, the way she tries to be so dry and over everybody's head with her references.

12. Mighty_Wingman

There are a whole lot of things about the "profession" of political "analysis" that should fill everyone in this country with shame.

Draft saved Draft deleted