1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Flash: Ann Coulter is a hateful shrew

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Jun 27, 2007.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Guys like Anne Coulter really piss me off...

2. Mmac

Mmac Guest

Here's a youtube clip of Elizabeth Edwards's call. Looks to me like Ann pretty much got her ass (what little there is) handed to her. The Edwards camp has secretly gotta be loving any criticism they can get from Coulter. Being bashed by Coulter is like a ringing endorsement to the folks who vote in Democratic primaries.

3. Chad Conant

Chad Conant Member

Here's link to video of what Dann said on GMA and the Elizabeth Edwards call.

Note: It is from the John Edwards 08 website. So shoot me.

http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vam9obmVkd2FyZHMuY29tL3JpZ2h0d2luZy8=

Oh, and if Al Franken had said the same thing about Fred Thompson, it'd be all over the place. Liberal bias my ass.

4. Mighty_Wingman

Mighty_Wingman Active Member

Yep. Every word Al Franken says is immediately seized upon by the media. Nobody has a megaphone like that guy.

My biggest worry with the latest round of industry-wide layoffs is that papers may start cutting back on their Franken coverage.

5. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

So, are we whistling and tip-toeing over her "faggot" comment and others (see: 9/11 widows) like it just we can draw a comparison between her and Maher?
    Bottom line: She's a dispicable human being, unworthy of the oxygen she breathes. No, "on the other hand," no "but it's an act," no nothing. Simply dispicable.

6. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

I've said it before and I'll say it again ...

Ann Coulter is the Democratic Party's wettest dream. They love it every time she opens her mouth and belches out the next attention-craving garbage.

So, Dems, celebrate her. She's one of the best bullets in your holster.

7. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Killick...I said it once, and I'll say it again.

I am NOT, under any circumstances, defending what Coulter said. I was simply pointing out what Maher had said so the neo-cons who populate this board wouldn't have a reason to come on here and claim the "lie-berals" were conveniently overlooking what he said.

Plain and simple.

Jeebus people, read!

8. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

This afternoon, Rush was saying she was ambushed.

9. The latter people are being mean-spirited and caustic.
    Coulter is indecent.
    Thank you.
    Oh, and Rush is an idiot. A guy who screens his calls and won't come out of his studio to debate would consider what happened an "ambush." Doesn't mean we have to.
    These people are seeing the political termination light blinking and are getting desperate.

10. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

She lowers the state of political discourse every time she opens her hateful mouth.

11. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

FB, regarding the political termination light, you're kidding right? Rush, Coulter and their ilk are hoping for a Democratic victory in '08, ...it makes their jobs much easier. they prefer attacking rather than having to defend the guy in office.

12. duckncover

duckncover Member

You cannot draw a straight line between Maher and Coulter-geist. One is a smart, thoughtful comedian who, by the way, posed his Cheney comment in the form of a question to his panel (I watch the show religiously). The other is a retarded nitwit who believes that blandly stating she wished someone was dead is somehow satire.

Oh, and wasn't it hilarious when she said she wished Timothy McVeigh had parked that Ryder truck outside the NYT building? Maher has never said anything like that.

So stop with the comparison. These right wing dipshits are outright liars who refuse to openly or honestly debate ANYTHING. If you disagree with them, you're a FAG or your should be DEAD.

Draft saved Draft deleted