1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Five people you wish would go away

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by micropolitan guy, Jun 3, 2006.

1. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I ask this before Googling his name, but ...

who is David Feherty?

2. sportsed

sportsed Guest

Oops, thought of a fifth who's worthy enough to quote myself: that dingbat Mike Matusow. Poor little boy didn't have anybody pay attention to him as a little kid, did he? I quote Dyepack when I say: Fucktard.

3. bydesign77

bydesign77 Active Member

re: No. 1 -- It's not a BP station, is it?

4. ..."And by the way, how do we know their husbands weren't planning to divorce these
    harpies? Now that their shelf life is dwindling, they'd better hurry up and appear in Playboy."
    Ann Coulter actually stands behind this statement.

One.

5. JackS

JackS Guest

I comfort myself in the knowledge that the Ann Coulters, Michael Moores, Rush Limbaughs and Cindy Sheehans have almost no influence in America. They don't change anyone's mind about anything; they simply preach to already established (fringe) choirs. Thus, I really don't care whether they stay or go. Others will inevitably sprout up to take their places anyway.

I'm much more concerned about the lower profile "extremists" who use their deep pockets to influence policy through lobbying and lawsuits, bypassing the concept of majority rules. Those are the folks I wish would go away. They undermine democracy.

6. MCbamr

MCbamr Member

1. Jim Nantz
    2. Barbarbarbarbarbarbara Streisand
    3. Dan Patrick
    4. Jeff Foxworthy
    5. Jim Nantz
    Also receiving votes: Jim Nantz

7. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

This guy wishes Jenna Elfman would go away:
    http://www.defamer.com/hollywood/jenna-elfman/jenna-elfman-attacks-man-in-glib-tshirt-180473.php
    http://www.tmz.com/2006/06/13/when-elfmans-explode/

Roecker says Jenna repeatedly said "What crimes have you committed?" and began screaming at Roecker, "Have you raped a baby?" as motorists on Los Feliz Boulevard drove by in snarled traffic.

Draft saved Draft deleted