1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Five Guys

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Barsuk, Jul 10, 2008.

1. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

That's good to know, except I can't imagine a scenario that takes me to Anniston ... All the ones near me have been shuttered. Good for my weight-loss efforts -- those shakes were addictive, on top of the excellent burgers -- but bad otherwise.

2. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

The other day I went to BK for the first time in about a year, and had a Loaded Steakhouse Burger with A1 sauce.

Damn, that was good.

3. Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider New Member

OK. I finally tried Five Guys yesterday ... and it was pretty good. It's not God's gift to hamburgers like some of you were making it out to be, but it was good.

I still think Red Robin is better. I do like the peanuts they give you while you're waiting for your order.

4. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Will you bump this thread in two years when you try Five Guys again?

5. Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider New Member

Listen, librarian, you're the king of bumping year-old threads with stupid little updates that you found on the AP wire. I actually had a first-person experience with this and decided to share it with the board. And the thread is only two months old.

Now go run through the records for overdue books.

6. TheSportsPredictor

A bit testy, no, pot?

7. Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider New Member

Ah, I see you wrote kettle first, moran. I think someone just tried to steal a book. Go, catch them!

8. TheSportsPredictor

Dude, if you're going to call someone a MORON ...

9. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Ah, the Thread Police have arrived. Don't question them - it's best just to go quietly.

10. Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider New Member

[​IMG]

Run along, librarian.

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Congrats on taking two years off your life, DC. Hopefully the Cubs can pull one out for you before then. Although, those chances just got a bit smaller.

12. Sammi

Sammi Member

Burgers cooked over open flame = good

All others = not so

Same applies to steak.

That is all.

Draft saved Draft deleted