1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

First trip to Notre Dame on Saturday.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by exmediahack, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Don't forget Corby's and McCormick's. The OB might be the only thing I miss about Indiana. Wait, no. The outlet mall in Michigan City.

The best part about ND Stadium is you can openly root for the opponent and not be in physical danger. Have to give the fans that.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

We're all surprised Nevada didn't show up...
    And ND can be a cool gameday experience... Downtown is depressed but the CFBHOF makes up for it...

3. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Agree on HOF. The gameday multi media experience makes you want to put on a helmet and go play.

4. finishthehat

finishthehat Active Member

Isn't Jerry Jones angling to have the HOF moved to his complex? I thought I read that somewhere.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

No way South Bend gives it up...

6. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Wouldn't the decision be up to the National Football Foundation. I do know that they have been disappointed with the annual visitor counts since they moved to South Bend. They moved once - why not again. Organization is now Texas based so it does make some sense.

7. Don't think for a single fraction of a second that that fan base doesn't have its ugly side.

8. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

The HOF will moved to DFW eventually. Either JerryWorld or some other location. South Bend doesn't get nearly enough traffic to justify keeping it there.

Draft saved Draft deleted