1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

First Diane Keaton with "f**k", now Jane Fonda drops the c-word

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Simon_Cowbell, Feb 14, 2008.

1. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

A South Park character has already dropped the C-bomb.

2. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

I know (Jimmy or Wendy?) ... but, I guess I was envisioning another "Oprah and her minge" type show, except it'd be Fonda and her c.

3. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Jimmy to Wendy. "Stan says you're a c---...c---...c---...continuing source of inspiration."

4. Bill Horton

Bill Horton Active Member

Fonda's life about living in Georgia is nothing but crap. Just because Jane's brain cells have been inundated by all the hair spray required to keep the hairdo all fluffled out doesn't mean the Vagina Monologues haven't been a Southern presence long before she pulled her head out of her ass long enough to pay attention to the play.
    That play has been touring the South for years. I saw it in Alabama about 4-5 years ago. It's a powerful piece of work and worth seeing.
    You might not want to bring Grandma and Aunt Edna and the rest of the red hats, but it's definitely worth seeing - regardless of what state you're in.

5. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Two out of three ain't bad.
    And she's never denied sitting behind the anti-aircraft battery with a North Vietnamese helmet on.

6. That caught me, too.
    That play has been put up on stages all over the country, even in high schools, for years now.

7. spnited

spnited Active Member

Which of course makes her a "Godless Communist."

8. Ruth-Gehrig

Ruth-Gehrig Member

Let's be candid -- tongue in cheek, of course: "The Vagina Monologues" have indeed had a profound influence on us all :D

9. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Great tv moment. The look on Viera's face is priceless. Seeing Fonda transfoms me back to 1996 World Series pre game in Stans - the entire bar chanting "jane spits ted swallows"

I mean it's the 21st century man. They should just allow these words on tv now. Imagine how much better the ratings would be on the morning shows.

Lets here Madeline Albright tell us her real feelings about Hillary live to Diane Sawyer " I just don't want that effin c..t in the white house or Condi on Assad... I want to cut his nuts off.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

That made me laugh, very hard.

Draft saved Draft deleted