1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Firefox 2.0 available!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by OnTheRiver, Oct 23, 2006.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I run my software update every time I log on. And I've never downloaded any of those things unless they came with the computer.

2. Dedo

Dedo Member

I've just discovered the best thing about Firefox 2.0 -- if the program stops unexpectedly, it will give you the opportunity to resume your session the next time you open it. So lets say you have 15 tabs open -- if Firefox shuts down and you have to restart the program, all 15 tabs will open exactly where they were before.

If you really want to take advantage of this, you can leave Firefox open when you shut down your computer. Then the next time you start your computer, even if it's the next day or the next week, you will have the chance to resume your previous session (with all the tabs) when you open Firefox. That might not be what it was intended for, but it works.

3. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Lifehacker is, of course, from the same company that brings us Deadspin ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted