1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fired over a "tremendous amount of sex"

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by KJIM, May 3, 2013.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I bet she gives you a tremendous amount of 4.

2. tmr

tmr Member

The Tribune had a nice interview with Collins today, though I'm not sure it warranted publishing a transcript that went with the column, especially since nothing revelatory was talked about.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-06-16/sports/ct-spt-0617-transcript-haugh-blackhawks-chicago-2-20130617_1_susannah-collins-videos-csn-chicago

3. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

A tremendous amount of bump.

4. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Oh, come on. Those videos were fucking funny as hell. I can understand why the Blackhawks wouldn't want to put her on TV because of it, but if you watch that reading of Darryl Dawkins discovering the wonders of cunnilingus and don't bust out laughing, you need to go to the doctor and see about that broken humerus.

5. johngregory

johngregory New Member

I certainly hope she comes out on the winning end in this whole mess.

The Blackhawks fired her, you would reason, so as to avoid a controversy over those Sports Nutz videos. Yet all they did was create their own firestorm.

I'm a bit surprised one of the two sports talkers in town hasn't picked her up-WSCR or ESPN 1000. They both have an overwhelming lack of female voices.

6. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Maybe she doesn't want to stoop to that level.

7. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

After last Monday's events, all the Blackhawks are probably having a tremendous amount of sex.

Draft saved Draft deleted