1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fired over a "tremendous amount of sex"

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by KJIM, May 3, 2013.

1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

OK. And, what happens at the LA Times if/when the Koch brothers buy the times.

Do "up to half" of the employees quit, or do they just learn to live with the conflicts?

2. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

That's for that thread, and I said I don't believe they're going to quit.

But you're drawing a comparison that doesn't exist and muddying the waters of what could be a damn good thread about these two ladies' obsession with big black cocks.

3. YankeeFan

Fair enough.

Maybe I should watch the video, and figure out a way to make a couple of jokes out of this, instead of trying to manufacture faux outrage over a "reporter" whose work I've never seen.

4. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

You should DEFINITELY watch the videos.

5. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

This sums up the gist of the whole argument in one sentence.

6. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

The sad part is that Brent Musburger will still slobber over college girls.

7. YankeeFan

Dan Bernstein for CBSChicago.com:

8. YankeeFan

Look, of course there isn't.

But, then don't pretend to be a news organization, and don't have a guy with a title of senior news director. Don't put out breathless press releases touting the journalistic experience of the "reporters" you've hired.

And, don't try and tie your brand to NBC's, which actually has a news division:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

Oh, goody. YankeeFan has another cause. But it doesn't count until the third New York Times link is posted.

10. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

If you write enough variations of this, you'll get up to 25K posts on this thread alone.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. My favorite cause of his are apprenticeships for the children of wealthy people. Suddenly finding thousands of new, willing foster parents in each state is a close second.

12. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

No, it isn't. Or wasn't. Or isn't.

And I'm way late with this, and someone else probably said this already, but that woman is a tremendous amount of six.

Draft saved Draft deleted