1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fire Joe Morgan stops blogging

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, Nov 14, 2008.

1. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Too bad. But I'll admit I read it less after finding out the authors were big shots. Wasn't one a Hollywood scriptwriter or something?

Sometimes I really do want my BLOGS! to be written by amateurs in their basement. I admit it.

2. Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider New Member

Ken Tremendous, the main BLOGGER!, is Michael Schur, a writer on The Office. He also plays Mose Schrute. I'm pretty sure either Junior or Dak also is a writer.

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I don't think I've ever gone there. Was/is it just a site to bash baseball writers and announcers?

4. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

joe morgan 1
    fire joe morgan 0

5. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Death 0
    Joe Morgan 0 (3Q)

Not a final, but Death always wins. ;)

6. Twoback

Twoback Active Member

Football, that is hilarious. ;D

7. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Thank God for overtime.

8. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

I'm sorry, did Death win consecutive MVPs? Did Death play on the greatest team of the last 50 years? Does Death have five Gold Scythes? When Death does all that, then he can come knock on Joe Morgan's door!

9. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

Checking in quickly from Mexico to say that any of you fuckers starting a Fire Ryne Sandberg blog with be smoked out of you hole and obliterated.

10. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Ryne Sandberg can't cut in line. We need a Fire Jeff Kent site first. It goes in order of greatness.

11. Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider New Member

You couldn't be more wrong.

12. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Right. And Ken Tremendous was in SI once, under that byline. Peculiar. But still funny.

Draft saved Draft deleted