1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

finish this (bleepin) sudoku... EDIT: finished by Mr. Sluggo, SJ's sudoku king

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Rusty Shackleford, May 6, 2008.

1. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Mr. Sluggo, I bow to your greatness. Send me your address and I'll send my "Nasty MENSA Sudoku" book to you. I can do most five stars but the shit in this book made my hair fall out.

2. Mr. Sluggo

Mr. Sluggo Active Member

Thanks for the props Moddy.

I tend to bat around .500 on the 5 stars. Sometimes I'm lucky enough to get "in the zone" and stare at the right "box". (insert crude innuendo here)

3. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Of course, the star thing is so subjective.
    USA Today's five-stars are a joke. Very easy.
    Washington Post's five-stars are legit. I feel good when I get one of those.
    I got a day-by-day calendar last year, can't remember the company, but five-star meant "fucking impossible."
    The Mensa? I'm nowhere near that smart. My son has a friend who is a wizard. She looks at them and goes "this goes here, this goes there, this goes over here ***" and my head is spinning. She also got me started on Kakuro, which is why she's no longer MY friend.

4. Joe Williams

Joe Williams Well-Known Member

Look at the BIG BRAIN on Mr. Sluggo.

Impressive!

Draft saved Draft deleted