1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Finally, some good news on the medical front

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hondo, Apr 23, 2008.

1. From the story:

And let's be honest: Are you more likely to, um, take matters into your hands five times a week, or have sex with a living, breathing human being five times a week?

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

If you're in an actual real-life relationship and not having sex five times a week? Then I feel terrible for you.

3. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Then you should have felt terrible for me in BOTH my marriages, cause after the first month or two, I was lucky to get "lucky" once a week. If that.

And believe me, that becomes the case for a large majority of men in long-term relationships or marriages.

4. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Now on the rack at your local clinic, next to the aged Sports Illustrateds:

http://www.acmewebpages.com/graphics/playboyjune1962.jpg

5. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I now, however, have a perfect excuse for why my future girlfriend should give it up more often.

"C'mon, sweetie. With this and some self-love, I might live to be 100."

6. Sorry, was that a typo? Did you mean a month?

7. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

"Honey, the doctor recommends we add the Hustler channel to our DirecTV package."

8. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Yawn...

Dammit, put a link on that, not the actual photo. C'mon man!

:mad:

9. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Actually, you're quite right. As time went on, a month definitely would have been more accurate.

10. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Why is that wrong? I mean c'mon...1962 Playboys are more family-friendly than the current GQ!

11. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

Doctors commonly tell patients with prostate infections to masturbate as frequently as possible (and eat pudding, which is a weird combination, especially if you do both at the same time). It would be hilarious if they wrote that on a prescription card.

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

With a wrist brace and a serious case of carpal tunnel syndrome.

Draft saved Draft deleted