1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Finally saw 'Fight Club'

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Aug 19, 2007.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

That was Stan. I had nothing to do with it, and he lost his Internets priviledges because of it ;)

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Maybe then. I'm still angry at the fuckstick columnist who fucked up "Sixth Sense" for me.

Asshole.

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I'm just glad nobody's ever fucked up Good Burger for me because I've still not seen it.

4. I was just gonna say the same thing about White Chicks.

5. Maxim fucked up The Village for me. Fucking movie was being released on DVD and they gave away the ending ... fuckers.

6. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

They're black.

Sorry to burst your bubble, FofaF, I'm just kind of a dick that way.

7. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

It just makes me giddy to be the gold standard of anything. :)

And I'm kind of mad I missed whatever it was that was accidentally posted on this thread.

As far as the book being better than the movie, I've never read the book, but I did read where the author said the ending of the movie was better than his ending. Interesting to hear that from a writer.

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

It might be my favorite movie of all-time... There's a different between favorite and best, but it's an all-timer... I saw it 15 times in the theater...

9. Orange Hat Bobcat

Orange Hat Bobcat Active Member

According to an interview with Chuck Palahniuk in a recent issue of Writer's Digest, three of his books are in some stage of film production. Doesn't say too much more than that. Read the cover interview, then returned the magazine to the rack.

10. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I'm stunned that Invisible Monsters (his best book) hasn't been made into a movie...

Choke would be great too...

11. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

From imdb.com:

Draft saved Draft deleted