1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Finally, a reason to watch women's basketball

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Batman, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Welcome to the new Bikini Basketball League! It's like the WNBA, but with hot chicks! We hope...

Seems to be pretty much what it sounds like, except skeezier. Even the team names -- the Atlanta Fleet Angels, Miami Spice, New York Knockouts, Hollywood Hotties, Orlando Lady Cats, L.A. Ice and Chicago Desire -- sound like stripper names.
    I hear they still can't dunk, but they can climb up the basket support using only their legs and drop the ball in while hanging upside down.

https://twitter.com/bikiniball

2. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I always had a dream when I was a teenager that models would play naked basketball, wearing only colored fabric around the midsection to identify their team. All the goodies would show.

I guess this is close enough.

3. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Better than lingerie football. Don't have all those pesky pads to get in the way! Maybe they'll go on some Globetrotters schtick and pull the other team's drawers down occasionally.

4. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Orlando has a team DJ.

That just screams classy.

5. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Is DJ Kitty going to moonlight?

6. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

With the #1 pick ...

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Nope. This dude.

https://twitter.com/djecruz

8. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

If there's ever any kind of semi-pro league with even a 10 percent connection to sports, you can bet Orlando will do whatever it takes to claim a team and hump it for everything it's worth. Which usually isn't much at all.

9. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Oh snizzaps!

10. bueller

bueller Member

I remember Orlando's arena football team and the "get behind your team" billboard. How about a younger model in a defensive stance: "Let's run a backdoor play."

11. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

The potential for nudity is high.

12. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

Just like the WNBA, I will watch the 1st game ever and then forget it ever existed.

Draft saved Draft deleted