1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Finally, a good Entourage 6/25

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Almost_Famous, Jun 25, 2006.

1. the fop

the fop Member

Agree that Dom is just around for a few episodes to stir up shit and cause some tension for Vince. That was obvious when Vince posed for the picture with him at the Aquaman line, a picture which will haunt him later.

2. Monkey

Monkey Member

You missed out on Tourgasm. Best show yet.

One disturbing trend, though, that Mrs. Monkey and I noticed after watching Entourage, Lucky Louie and Tourgasm -- male nudity. In a three-episode, 90-minute span, we were treated to Dom's ass in Entourage, the neighbor's crank (twice) in Lucky Louie and the cracks of both Jay Davis and Robert Kelly on Tourgasm. Balance that with just one set of boobs (Dom's hooker in Entourage) and it was a very disturbing hour and a half of nude scenes. Just sayin'

3. ballscribe

ballscribe Active Member

Yeah, the neighbour's crank during Lucky Louie was definitely disturbing.
    We were like, 'Did that really happen?" And then it happened again. :eek:

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Next, on a very Special Special Entourage, Ari gets his prostate checked, by Turtle. Special appearance by Katie Couric

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I love Entourage, but as soon as I saw the description for Sunday's episode, I knew I wasn't going to like it...

I won't call it the Jump the Shark moment, unless he joins the cast permanently and becomes the show's version of Cousin Oliver... If he's gone in 2-3 episodes, I'll be thrilled...

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Isn't Dom the same guy who played Herc on The Wire?

7. zimbabwe

zimbabwe Active Member

Yes.

8. Stupid

Stupid Member

9. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

An article on "Dom" and why they put this angle in the show:

http://www.boston.com/ae/tv/articles/2006/06/25/barging_his_way_into_entourage/

And he'll be gone after next week ...

Draft saved Draft deleted