1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Finalists for USA World Championship Team Announced

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by RAMBO, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Breakyoself

Breakyoself Member

i think it's a good group. they need versatility, and the guys they have can shoot. Billups and Redd would be better, but they aren't there, along with Kobe. Overall though, solid.

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Subway chicken sandwich?

3. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

The 2005-06 Knicks sapped my will to pay attention to the NBA. I'll try to do better.  :'(

Besides, that wasn't a DB. D_B would have reported that Patrick Ewing spent time in the Gold Club.

4. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

LOOKING FOEWARD TO THAT.

5. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

I will be interested to see how Wade plays with the other big men, aka not Shaq. Will Wade become a ball hog or will Bosh/Brand/Miller feed off of the World Champion MVP?

I see Chris Paul as your surprise wunder kid floor captain emerging as the key cog.

6. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

I think Wade will do just fine and he will share the ball with the big men and about Chris Paul he will a KEY point to them winning it all.

Draft saved Draft deleted