1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Final Four and NCAA Title Game Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Flying Headbutt, Apr 4, 2009.

1. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Yes, because you wouldn't want to clear out the area around you when you are playing one of the best and most physical rebounding teams in the nation.

Jesus, where do some of you people come from?

College basketball is a physical game.

2. pallister

pallister Guest

Adrien was at fault for that almost-altercation, zag. You can't deny that.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

UConn is operating on the assumption since MSU has the "physical slug-ball" reputation, the refs will allow them to get away with anything they want.

4. Dignan

Dignan Guest

Zag, there's a difference between playing physical and playing dirty.

5. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

Wait, you don't think he can deny it?

6. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Michigan State runs a set play off of an opponent's made basket that every basketball team in America should use a variation of each game they play.

Freeking Izzo is a hell of a coach.

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

After watching Adrien and Thabeet flop around like crappies on a dock, I don't ever want to hear about how tough the Big East is, ever again.

8. 93Devil

I didn't think I would live long enough (or he would live long enough) that I would enjoy seeing Magic Johnson on camera.

9. 93Devil

These refs buy more bullshit on the court...

I think there is a guy in the front row with a fistfull of GM stock for them.

10. trifectarich

trifectarich Well-Known Member

Someone get word to the CBS producer: that overhead shot adds absolutely nothing to anyone's viewing pleasure. Turn off that damn thing.

11. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

I like the overhead shot.

12. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

That doesn't make him a thug or a goon. He is a physical player, he plays with a lot of intensity and yeah, every so often there might be a scrap in a game between two physical teams with a national championship game spot on the line.

Draft saved Draft deleted