1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Filip Bondy column on Mets PR guy Jay Horwitz

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Smasher_Sloan, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

I don't think it's been posted, but even if it has, I want to make sure BYH sees it:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/columnists/bondy/index.html

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Holy fuck, you have no idea how my heart started to race when I saw this.

Actually, you do. This better be good!

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. spnited

spnited Active Member

Holy crap, has BYH's head exploded yet!

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Words defy me, other than Jesus fucking Christ.

I hate it when people who should know better carry that guy's water. Most of all, I still can't fucking believe that people who should know better buy into that guy's act.

Thirty years of public embarrassments for that franchise, do the fucking math. And anyone who pays any attention knows that Jeff Wilpon spends day and night not supporting that guy but yelling at him, which is the one thing Jeffy does right.

I think I'll save the rest for the longest and most profane letter to the editor in the history of the written word. MLIABSBTH (My life is average but still better than his)

6. spnited

spnited Active Member

Jeff Wilpon spends night and day yelling at everybody...except Omar.

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I laughed when Mariotti pissed him off... not why, but that it was Mariotti.

8. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

In part II of this special series dedicated to BYH, Bondy will write about the celebrated career of Norm MacLean. :)

9. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Fixed.

10. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

YES!!!!

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

[​IMG]

Hi, BYH!

12. spnited

spnited Active Member

Our friend BYH, dickhead that he is, was rushed to the hospital at approximately 4 o'clock this morning after his head exploded while reading Bondy's paean to Jay.
    He is expected to be released later today and might fully recover, although it will be difficult to tell if his brain was damaged any further than it was from listening to all those 80s hair bands.

Draft saved Draft deleted