1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fighting Them There So We Can Round Up Crackpots Here

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Fenian_Bastard, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Post of the Day, perhaps?

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

That shit writes itself.

Calling bobble a retard would be an insult to retards everywhere.

3. bobblehead

bobblehead Guest

Hate does strange things to people, doesn't it?

Fenian, I'm sorry I called you a liberal or linked to any liberal movement. After all, you're just a tinsy-bit to center from Ronald Reagan. Bush, as you imply, is Hitler.

Zeke, no apologies for you. But I will apologize to the maggots for disrupting their home as I scoop you up with a shovel and dump you in the trash bin. Just to keep the yard clean, of course.

4. Thank you.
    Never implied such a thing but, carry on.

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

What makes you think I'd want or accept an apology from you.

Apologize to your parents.

6. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Zeke, be careful! Don't piss off Karate Kid Bobble! He might karate chop your arm! Then what will you do? ::) [/dripping with sarcasm]

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I will shit on the keyboard and still make more sense than our resident karate-kicking homophobe.

8. bobblehead

bobblehead Guest

That would explain the condition of your keyboard.

9. bobblehead

bobblehead Guest

Oh but a penny for your thoughts on that. Which just goes to show you have no concept - no concept of what Hitler actually did.

10. zimbabwe

zimbabwe Active Member

11. Twoback

Twoback Active Member

And its critics' currency is abject cynicism.

Looks like they're even.

12. No.
    One side has the army, the police, the intelligence services, all three branches of the federal government, and a good piece of the media, mainstream and otherwise.
    Not even by a longshot.
    And, yes, I believe the Miami arrests were ginned up to be a distraction from all the damage elsewhere. I believe it because Tom Ridge told us after the '04 election that they ginned up the threat levels when they needed a bump in the polls. That's not being cynical. That's paying attention.

Draft saved Draft deleted