1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fighting The War On Terror...One Idiocy At A Time

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Oct 9, 2007.

1. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/10/08/AR2007100801817_pf.html

I wish I could say I was shocked.

2. Twoback

Twoback Active Member

The good news is, no Democrat would ever leak anything to the media that might compromise national security.
    That makes me feel so much better.

3. And an example would be?
    (Who was the last Democratic WH chief of staff who blew a covert agent's cover? What's the last example of the former?)
    Please show your work.

4. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Active Member

;D[/sarcasm]

5. MCbamr

MCbamr Member

I'm shocked, too, Fenian. Who knew, and, maybe I'm just spitballing here, that you admitted there is a War on Terror?

6. It's their phrase, not mine.
    The way I know it's their phrase is because it's fucking idiotic, but they at least should try to take it seriously and not compromise intel operation because Fox needs a lead story that night.

7. JR

JR Active Member

There's a War on Terror?

Who knew?

I hope it works better than that old War on Drugs.

8. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

I'm sorry. I must have missed the part where Karl Rove was convicted in a court of law about anything.

9. Did I say convicted?
    No, I said "blew a covert agent's cover."

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

We don't seem to work well with private companies in the war on terror unless they are shooting at innocent iraqis or siphoning off billions in no-bid contracts.

Maybe if these folks would play by the established rules, the White House would treat them with some respect.

11. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

What was the purpose of this leak?

How did it help the U.S. cause? Oh, other than giving the newscasts a lead story.

Glad to see our government screwing the pooch again.

12. JR

JR Active Member

It's that old reading comprehension thing with Hondo.

Draft saved Draft deleted