1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fergie coming to Beaver Stadium

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by sabrefan, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

She just looks skanky to me. Must be the white tank top she always seems to be wearing. She's nasty-looking. And between "London Bridge" and her spelling bee songs, she's also unbelievably annoying. She showed a good voice in her last song ("Big Girls Don't Cry", I think?), I'll give her that, but "Glamorous" sounded like something that Jem would've sang.

2. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

I see. So you just don't like her music (I don't enjoy it either) and have thusly decided that she must be a skank based on the wearing of white tank tops.

It is settled then. Fergie must be a skank.

3. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Fergie has admitted to being addicted to crystal meth when she was younger. Pains me to say I actually saw her talking about this on the fucking Tyra Banks show.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Right now. Turn the card in right fucking now.

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Unless Tyra was topless during the show, there's no reason any man -- or woman, really -- should be watching that program.

6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Maybe skank isn't quite the right word. Maybe talentless, unsexy cocktease would be better. But "skanky" and "unsexy" are somewhat synonomous, no? Give me a break, I was ranting :)

She tries to portray herself as a sexy woman who won't have anything to do with you, yet you should want something to do with her just because she's good looking.
    I think she's not very good-looking to begin with and actually looks a little trashy. That, combined with the attitude, makes her seem skanky. What's your definition of skanky, Pastor? Maybe we can resolve this.

7. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Sorry. I was just going off of my definition. I think skanky means someone that sleeps around a lot.

In regards to her physical appearance, she’s not my type. I don’t like her all that much and her music sucks. So, there is no real appeal to me at all.

I just don’t want to lump her in the Spears category of trailer trash when there is nothing to support that.

8. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'll agree she's not on the same skank-level as Brittany Spears. If the Skank Scale is like the Def-Con scale, Brittany would be at about Skank-con 2 right now. We're just waiting on the inevitable sex tape or Hustler spread to upgrade her to the highest level.
    Fergie would be at Skank-con 4 or 5. A little skank in there, especially with her history with meth, but not as bad as some other folks.

9. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

Fergie = the most blatant Butterface of this decade.

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

For the record, Fergie's been with the same guy for eons, so slut, skank, et al. are the wrong words to describe her.

Maker of shitty music and possibly someone you don't find attractive, well, yes.

11. Much. Too. Fucking. Easy.

12. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Ugh. Fergie.

She looks like a man and she pees her pants.

Her voice is okay but her songs are mostly awful. She's a Stefani clone.

Draft saved Draft deleted